Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have posted this commentary to the post "The ideal presidential election...or so I thought" on A Smorgasbord of Politics:

I think this blog post is well written and very thoughtful and i agree one hundred percent with this post. This year was the first presidential election I was eligible to vote in also, and have not been as politically involved until this year either. And I agree that Americans are not focusing on the issues that really matter but simply voting because if race and color. Everyone I kno was going for McCain because he cared more about our country than Obama. Yes this election did not give very suitable choices but everyone could see that McCain would have been the better candidate for our nation. And I agree with an anonymous election I think it would be a good idea.

No comments: